[XboX Mod6] Elitecloud04’s Haste DC
Hello everybody, welcome to Elitecloud’s Hasty Devoted Cleric build.
I want to take a quick second, and thank reddit.com/u/TehPuppy for helping me collab on this. And Zelink, Viral and Vex from
<Look Good Play Good>.
This is my first published build, it may not be 100% to your liking, the boon choices may not be exactly correct.
I went with what i thought would help the group as far as my boon choices. I’m a semi-casual player, I don’t have the best of anything but I promise this build will work for high end to low end and everything in between. 🙂
What is a Hasty Cleric? Well we build Action points for the team, which is a great pairing with Oathbound Paladin’s because thier bubble keeps teams alive. With a few of our feats and powers, we can also bump up damage resistance and power thru the roof.
Currently sitting at 2505 Item Level, so mid range gear so far.
I went with Dragon born, a good substiute would be Sun Elf or Human.
I went with a base roll of
18 STR – 10 Con – 10 Dex – 10 int – 18 Wis – 13 CHA
With Wisdom and Charisma bumped up all the way.
ending with 20 – 12 – 12 – 26 – 20
Keeps me pretty balanced, Could roll Higher charisma for faster recharge and more AP gain, but i didn’t want to spend the 1400 zen ATM.
- Healing Action 5/5 – 5 % more AP whean using a healing ability (we spam healing abilities)
- Greater Fortune 3/3 – 3% more healing
- Toughness 3/3 – 9 % more HP — it’s important enough to stack – if we get hit we are usually dead anyways.
- Weapon Mastery 2/3 – 2% crit chance, points kinda gotta go somewhere..
- Repurpose Soul – 3/3 – 15% extra i want to say 100% proc on crit
- Bountiful Fortune 4/5 – wtih this at 12 % (and divine fortune at 4/4 – i build full divinity in 3 hits)
Paragon path – Annointed Champion is the route i took, with Annoited Army (daily) and some of the power sharing feats & powers i’m using, i’ve jumped party members up to 47k power, it spikes up and down do to thier proximity, if a Paladin is sharing his power and some other factors i may not be fully aware of. It seems to hover around 8 to 12k extra power on a semi-regular basis.
Virtuous –Where we get our healing and that ohhh so saught after haste
- Lasting wishes 5/5 – 10 % healing when we have to heal
- Battle Fervor 5/5 – 15% more power from our at will *drool*
- Gift of Haste 5/5 – Heal over time powers 5% Action point gain — the bread and butter of this build.
- Purity 5/5 – 10% chance to heal for an extra 200% (this is not dependant or weapon damage this is just a flat 200%)
- Cleanising Fire 5/5 – 50% chance to apply Heal Over Time (HoT) with a damaging encounter “divine glow / sunburst / break the spirit”
- Shield of the divine 1/1 – Applys a HoT – which applys Haste when a party member takes damage. Also Healing word / Bastion / Divine Glow no longer heal directly just applys a heal over time. This is what makes this diffrent from the Faithful path, we no longer have a “OH CRAP YOU NEED A HEAL” stack enough heal over times, it will catch them up to where they need to be.
Righteous Path – These are purely for the personal AP gain, AP gain after my daily ends for the team and increased power sharing.
- Furious Intervention 5/5 – AP Gain when dealing damage for self
- Ancient Warding 5/5 – 3% heal when Anoited Army ends, that’s ok, i’m more about the 5% AP Gain when it ends tho.
- Weapons of Light 5/5 – 30 foot radius 10% of my power shared for entire party.
- Astral Seal 4/4 – Applys life steal every 4 seconds
- Blessing of Battle 4/4- Decent amount of damage – Increases Damage resisitance and because of Battle Fervor also increases party by 15% of my power. Kinda slow on the casting times but it builds Divine Power so quickly.
- Sunburst – 4/4 (not sure if this increases the AP Gain being maxed, might be ok not taking it to 4) This is my AP generating machine. Casted 99% of the time in divinity. It’s quick but close, you have to get in next to who you want. If you cast it empowered, and it hits the target and your ally at the same time 25% more AP is generated. This can piss party’s off due to the knock back. So keep that in mind. Bosses can’t be knocked back so 🙂
- Healing word – regular or empowered but never in divintiy as it only applys temp HP, not haste or a heal. a good strong heal over time – 3 charges medium cooldown. mostly used inbetween pulls when i need to “charge” the paladin’s bubble. Reach out and touch someone who needs that heal.
- Chains of Blazing 3/3 – For solo
- Daunting Light 3/3 – For solo
- Divine Glow 4/4 – HoT (HASTE!!!) damage buff and debuff, the overall all around awesome sauce of encounters. Doesn’t debuff as well as break the spirit, but it’s another haste machine, when empowered it applys a debuff and huge range for HoT / Haste.
- Break the Spirit 4/4 – Only casted empowered – 30% increased damage to party, and less damage output from the target.
- Astral Shield 4/4 – Never know when you need that extra damage resist if you don’t have a paladin around.
- Bastion of health #/4 — i have 3/4 into it, i don’t use it often anymore, it’s a huge radius but the casting time on it is horrible. The strongest heal we have by far, but regular and empowered are the only verisions that apply haste. Divinity version does not. For that I don’t slot it.
- Divine Fortune 4/4 – 20 % increased Divine Power. this along with 4/5 in bounitful fortune, i get full dinvity in 1 Astral Seal and 2 Blessings of Battle.
- Hastening Light 4/4 – 4 second cool down for allys within 50′ of thier recharge times, after i cast a daily. Which is very very often.
- Annoited armor – For when your running solo.
- Hallowed Ground – 0/4 – Increased Damage Resistance and Increased Damage. Does not build AP while you have the daily up, trash
- Flame Strike – 4/4 – used when running solo, actually like this better than hallowed, knocks targets upwards and down and does a considerable amount of damage, i’m digging it.
- Anoited Army 4/4 – Increased power – more damage resistance – immune to control effects – plus it’s feated from Ancient Warding for the AP Gain.
Boons — This part needs some work 🙁 — I just picked things that would give me more power (to share) and more crit strike
Offense -> Radiant Enchants – More power means more power shared, Maybe Black Ice for balance.
Defensive -> Radiant Enchants – More life i’ve been told. you’ll get more bang for your buck with life over stacking DEF.
Elven Restoration set Power Critical Strike are what we are shooting for. We have no need for Armor Pen.
Main hand you’ll want to unlock the feature for Astral Seal, I strongly thing that it’s better than the 9% damage from BoB.
Off Hand – Feature of Hastening Light – So when you pop a daily -4 seconds of cooldown time for the party, but also 10% of thier Action Points as well. ( i havn’t gotten a chance to roll for this but it can get expensive at 4 cubes a pop )
Shirt & Pants – Want to shoot for the Prelate’s Gemmed Exquisite Elemental Combo – Find a friend – make it yourself – or buy them. POwer and Crit strike.
I went with Personalized Adamant Rings of Regeneration for the bumps in life, a dead cleric can’t apply haste. You could also go with Adamant Rings of Recovery to boost some power / recovery.
Neck / belt / artifact set.
I went with full lathanders, If i soulforge or get picked up i’ll heal everyone else who’s still alive 50% of thier life. With the Eye of Lathander you can use it to pick someone up across the battle field. Super nice if someone died in the fire on Lostmauth, or it’s chaotic and noone seems to stop what they are doing to pick up someone. Mostly used for the OP if they take a major spike RIP.
Well, Sigil of the devoted isn’t really all that necessary – Hasty’s make more AP in a shorter amount of time.
I use wheel of the elements, it’s cheap atm and the utility of it is pretty awesome. HP and Power
Sigil of the trickster – just a fill in at the moment.
Tiamat’s Orb – Power Crit – Recover – AP GAIN!!!!
Sigil of the Oathbound Paladin – Hit Points and Power
Sigil of the Hunter – Power Recovery
Sigil of the Great Weapon – Power – Max HP (not as much as OP tho)
Pets / companions
Ion stone of radiance – can slot 2 double slotted rings in it, and a double slotted belt. 1000 zen and it will have all it’s slots open
3 Bonding rank 8 bonding stones, my ion stone is currently giving me 2831 Power all the time. And i don’t have all double slotted rings in it yet.
Flame Spirit – 1% AP Gain, more AP = More Power and more power shared.
Earth Archon, a great little tanky pet, cheaper to buy it at purple than to upgrade it ATM. Defensive slots, throw bondings in there and he will tank and tank and tank. I’d like to check out the Young Yeti, but for now these are my two regulars. The other’s are just scrubs and don’t deserve to be mentioned.
Ion Stone for dungeons with a paladin.
Tank Pet (Earth Archon) for when running solo or dailys, you need something to take some of that heat off of you.
So this is how it all comes together. For insane AP Gain – Dungeons with a new Protection Paladin this is my go-to.
Astral Seal x1 – Blessing of Battle x2 = full divinity
Then RB / Tab to enter divinity mode, Sunburst x3. This is the fastest encounter in divnity mode we can cast.
Once empowered, you can cast divine glow or break the spirit, depending on what debuff you want.
then a regular sunburst for the AP gain, healing word for AP Gain or just get back into the rotation of Seal x1 & BoB x3.
When your daily is up, pop Anointed Army.
For a group that doesn’t need as much haste and you have strong DPS i switch it out to a buff debuff rotation
Divine glow x 3, Break the Spirit fully empowered, healing word still want to keep that AP up.
Daily. (now that the op’s are getting more and more geared and are not as fresh when this build was first made, this is usually the go to rotation. Keep the AP Generation one in mind just in case you run into a pally that needs more than the ‘buff debuff’ rotation can provide)
For solo – it’s gonna be tough – pop that tank pet and prepare for a long fight.
Sunburst to knock things off of you.
Chains / Daunting light for damage output
Swap Hastening Light for Anointed Armor for more D.
Flame Strike for your daily, does a large AOE. My newest addition- might even respec to get 4 points into this instead of hallowed…
Well i think that’s it for now, I think i covered most of it guys. Thank you so much for your time and support. Peace.