( Mod 9 ) CW **You’re all going to die down here**
You’re all going to die down here is a build for killing everything but the kitchen sink . This is my first build so I will update when I can and my first Character BUT I do have over 2000+ hours of time on the CW.
This build is all about being in the fight along side the tank, in an out without care using team work, this build is needed in any dungeon run. you are a mob god
This build is for Endgame/Seasoned player Team build but will work great if you have just started playing the game.
Best race that I feel you need to be is a Human character (3 more heroic feat points) If not then Dragonborn or Tiefling
You will need high Recovery for this to work, try and get as much as you can,
Starting Rolls High intelligence and high Charisma BUT if you do not have good Recovery then go high Wisdom.
So this build works on killing adds ( AOE ) fast and keeping them controlled and buffing the Team, and on boss ( Single target )
The point of this guide is on 4 things:
- And being a badass
Paragon Path = SpellStorm Mage
Renegade, Buffs and all that.
- Critical power 5/5
- Energy Recovery 5/5
- Uncertain Allegiance 5/5
- Nightmare Wizardry 5/5
- Chilling Advantage 5/5
- Chaos Magic 1/1
And the rest in Oppressor, Great for control.
- Bitter Cold 5/5
- Chilling Control 5/5
- Icy Veins 5/5
So the Feats.
- Weapon Mastery 3/3
- Toughness 3/3
- Fight On 5/5
- Wizard’s Wrath 1/3
- Blighting Power 3/3
- Learned Spellcaster 2/5
- Focused Wizardry 3/3
Prestidigitation 3/3 = if you have the 3 more heroic feat points this is a team buff
So the Powers.
This is the load out for most of the game
- Conduit Of Ice = Make this the Spell Mastery ( RB )
- Icy Terrain
- Steal Time
- Sudden Storm or Disintegrate
^^And this is the Rotation you should use^^
when you are at the boss use this load out
- Chill Strike
- Ray Of Enfeeblement ( RB )
- Icy Rays
For the Daily use.
- Oppressive Force = Use this when they are a lot of adds
- Ice Knife = you vs boss
And for the At-will.
- Chilling Cloud 90% of the time you will use this
- Ray of frost
- Chilling Presence
- Storm Spell
Gear that I use. Just want to show you that’s all so you get a good idea
Weapon Enchantment: Transcendent Dread
Armor Enchantment: Transcendent Soulforged
- Dusk Assault Cap
- Elemental Elven Assault Robes
- Dusk Raid Armlets
- Elemental Elven Assault Shoes
- Twister Set
- Lostmauth Set But the Valindra’s Set works as good.
I do use Reinforced on all my Gear, Action points gain for my Rings, Nick and Belt and for the main gear ( left side ) Use something that you need ( if you are missing a stat then you can get 800 in that stat )
I’m using azure and radiant for my Offence and Dark’s for my Defence
Now for the Main Hand change the class Feature to Chilling Cloud
And the Off Hand to Chilling Presence and Action Point Gain ( Roll for a 370+ )
The Dusk has a set so when you have 2 of the parts you will get = When in a party 5K Hit Points 1K Power and 1K Defence it works out in the end.
Try and hit the numbers before any buffs but with guild boons if you can when the buffs hit, you will be over powered
- Try to hit for 60% Armor Pen
- 20+K Power
- 12K Critical Strike
- 3-4K Recovery
- 1300 APG = Using mounts Insignia you can get this high
- 1300 CAB = Using mounts Insignia you can get this high
- 1300 Control Bonus = Using mounts Insignia you can get this high
- Lifesteal as high as you can get it 11K is good
Now with the buffs, you are a god haha no joke. You can one shot most thing’s.
If you have or can get High Vizier’s set then get it best gear for a CW, Your control powers steal 450 Defense from the target, increasing your Defense by that amount. Very good to have for you and the team, this with the dread ( you will have about 40K HP ) things will melt so fast.
Artfact’s that I use for now ( I will be updating this soon ) when the nerf hits
I’m using the Lantern Of Revelation, It’s great for the team and the other 3 are
- Shard Of Valindra’s Crown = I’m going to use this set soon when nerf hits
- Sigil Of The Controller
- Lostmauth’s Horn = For the set ( this gets a nerf on the xbox soon )
Max Rank all 4 so you get the most out of them.
Now for the Boons.
- Dark Fey Hunter = You gain 400 Power
- Fey Precision = You gain 400 Critical Strike
- Elven Haste = You now gain Action Points 3% faster
- Elven Tranquillity = When being struck by a foe you have a chance to heal yourself for 20000 HP.
- Elvish Fury = When you kill a foe you gain 135 Power for 45 seconds. This buff stacks up to 30 times.
Dread Ring = You can buy all the boons here
- Conjurer’s Gambit = You gain 250 Critical Strike and 250 Movement.
- Evoker’s Thirst = You gain 400 Life Steal
- Forbidden Piercing = You gain 3% Resistance Ignored
- Enraged Regrowth = When taking damage you have a chance to heal 20000 Hit Points over a few (4) seconds. After this effect ends you have 4000 more Defence for 10 seconds.
- Rampaging Madness = When you deal damage you gain a stack of “Madness”. When you reach 50 stacks of “Madness” you gain 4000 Power 4000 Life Steal, and 4000 Regeneration. 10 seconds after gaining this bonus your stacks are reset. You may only gain one stack of “Madness” per second. (The 10 second rule only applies once damage is dealt after reaching 50 stacks…also, stacks will last for 60 seconds when not dealing damage).
- Encroaching Tactics = You gain 400 Combat Advantage Bonus
- Appreciation Of Warmth = You gain 400 Incoming Healing Bonus
- Sleet Skills = You gain 2% Crit Severity
- Cool Resolve = You gain up to 2000 Power based on how much Stamina or Guard you are missing
- Winter’s Bounty = Chance to gain bonus 10% Action Points when killing a target
Tyranny of Dragons = You can buy all the boons here
- Dragon’s Claws = Grants 400 Power
- Dragon’s Gaze = Grants 400 Critical Strike
- Draconic Armorbeaker = Grants 400 Armor Penetration
- Dragon’s Greed = Grants 400 Life Steal Rating
If you have any of the last 3 parts then have them in Dragon’s Fury Dragon’s Grip Dragon’s Thirst =
Grants 10% increased Control Strength.
Grants 5% increased Critical Severity.
Grants 3% increased Life Steal.
- Primordial Might = You gain 400 Power and 1600 Maximum Hit Points
- Primordial Focus = You gain 400 Critical Strike and 1600 Maximum Hit Points
- Drow Ambush Tactics = Combat Advantage damage bonus is increased by 10%.
- Dwarven Stamina = You now regain Stamina 5% faster
- Abyssal Strikes = Gain +10% Damage versus Demons
The Maze Engine
- Abyssal Regeneration = You gain 400 Incoming Healing Bonus
- Demonic Influence = You gain 400 Combat Advantage Bonus
- Demonic Swiftness = You now gain action points 3% faster
- Baleful Clutch = Grants 10% Increased Control Strength
Now if you are in a good guild that has boons, you should look/work for are
- Power = Offence Guild boon Rank 6+ look for this
- Lifesteal = Defence Guild boon Rank 6+ look for this
Companions that I use make’s all this 10x times better/Faster and they are.
- Epic Air Archon = Most have
- Epic Fire Archon = Most have
- Epic Earth Archon = Some people Don’t like this but you should be at full heath most of the time so the 6% more Damage is nice
- Epic Erinyes Of Belial = +10% Critical Severity
Now for the Companion you will have out with you. If you can get 3 rank 10 bonding Runestones. Put something that has a fast Cooldown when it strikes the enemy for Companion’s Gift.
- Young Yeti = Great for CW as this thing can tank like a boss and it has the best for it’s cooldowns.
- Zhentarim warlock = fast with the Companion’s Gift
- Mercenary = Can get Companion’s Gift more then it should 😉
Make sure to LEGENDARY the Companion you are using. If you are going to use a Augment then get the Owlbear cub ( Best ) if not then get Black Dragon Ioun Stone
Mounts and Stable.
Now with the new mod we have something called Insignia Bonuses and just like Companions we can have 5 Active. So here is a list of what I think you should like for ( I’m using ATM )
- Protector’s Camaraderie = Whenever your summoned Companion attacks, you gain 3% of your Power and Defence for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
- Gladiator’s Guile = When your Stamina is above 75%, you move 15% faster. When your Stamina is below 25%, you gain 15% of your Power as Stamina Gain
- Shepherd’s Devotion = Whenever you use a Daily power, your team mates Defence,Deflection, and Movement are increased by 5% of your power for 15 seconds. ( This seems not to work ATM but great for when you are running with a tank )
- Champion’s Return = Whenever you are reduced to 50% Hit Points, you instantly recover 20% of your Stamina and are healed for 20% of your maximum Hit Points over 10 seconds.
- Barbarian’s Revelry = Whenever you perform a Critical Strike you are healed for 1.5% of your maximum Hit Points.
Now the stats you get with all this
- Armor Pen = Around 800+
- Action Point Gain = Around 400+
- Maximum hit points = Around 3.200+
- Defence = Around 200+
- Incoming healing = Around 100+
- Recovery = Around 1.200+
- Control Bonus = Around 600+
- You will get some Gold, Glory, XP gain from this too
Now Shepherd’s Devotion is Glitched right now you will not get the buffs for this but when you use a Daily power you get the buffs for Artificer’s Persuasion so It’s great to have ATM hahah Whenever you use an Artifact power, your Recovery, Movement, Action Point Gain, and Stamina Gain are increased by 10% of your Power for 15 seconds.
If you have any feedback I would love to hear from you and thank you
I hope this help’s you