Oathbound Paladin Devotion Stella Build MOD 13

Rate Here
Rating
User Score
66 ratings
You have rated this
Ads

Welcome to Neverwinter Oathbound Paladin Devotion Stella Build MOD13.
[ NEW UPDATE – 4 June 2018 ]
New Update upgrading some rings, I got the 2 Gravestriker Ring +5 for this month. Booyaa!!
I put one at a companion and one at main Character. Enjoy the build :-))

Ads
comments
  • Leonidas Maximus
    May 26, 2018 at 5:44 am

Is this a burnadin build ?

• KOT2897
    May 27, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Hello, what the guild boons u use?

• KOT2897
    May 27, 2018 at 2:06 pm

And 1 more question, u have 1 character with 2 builds, heal and tank yes?

• Torinn
    May 28, 2018 at 6:17 am

Why sigil of the outhbound paladin and devoted cleric

• May 30, 2018 at 12:29 am

Anything with power its a good artifact. Sigil OP got Power & HP and Sigil DC as main coz i want to speed up my AP and spam Devine judgement or Shield of faith.

• Talos
    May 28, 2018 at 6:32 am

So why the two class artifacts

• June 4, 2018 at 1:51 am

• KOT2897
    June 1, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Hi, what the weapon powers YOU USE for tank and heal build?

• June 4, 2018 at 1:57 am

I’m tank using my Tank build, but if you wanna try tanking using this devotion, Use this rotation: Absolution > Vow > Cleanse Touch (Heal) or smith (Damage). But it’s hard to pull agro with heal, coz we not enough treat like protection mechanic.

• Ian
    June 10, 2018 at 3:28 am

So for gear bonuses do you focus power and defense?

• June 10, 2018 at 9:52 am

thanks a lot, i love this build same as tank build 🙂

• Mango
    June 10, 2018 at 5:47 pm

I’m not understanding your PowerShare, pally powershare only 25% from feats that’s it right?

• Bartholomew
      June 14, 2018 at 3:14 am

The pally powershare is from it’s gear yes. It’s based off the paladin base power. It not only shares to your allies but their companions as well. So if your allies are running good bonding enchantments, they will get the 25% from you and their companions will get 25%. When the companion attacks the ally will get a set % from their companion based on their bonding enchantments as well. So not only are they getting 25% power from you but a ton of power from their companion because of you. Sorry for the long reply how it helped you understand

• Bartholomew
        June 14, 2018 at 3:14 am

Sorry feat* not sure why it said gear

• Mango
          June 15, 2018 at 12:20 am

Ok didn’t know it shares to companion, very cool. What makes is feytouch so good? Oh and for rotations on a Protection, do u go in with TW or hit something then pop TW? Because I’m having a hard time understand first engagement with mobs for T9G, or MSP.

• June 17, 2018 at 11:49 am

Equip gravestrike at companion is for strengthening paladin damage with power build and its free rings. For Fey weapon enchantment, its good for any class.

• Dewayne
    June 18, 2018 at 3:44 am

There is a typo in the Earth Archon I think. It says on your post that you get and additional 5.0% for each additional active archon. I think it should be 0.5% instead of 5.0%, but I could be wrong. On my Earth Archon it says 0.5%, so I assume that it would be correct. Just an FYI.

:~}

• Red
    June 19, 2018 at 6:44 pm

hi, my friend is making a op and he wants to know for damage is it worth making a power build with owlbear or just go for 100% crit?

• June 20, 2018 at 9:48 am

very beatiful guide, like tyhe other one!!
    i love hte Healadin and this build it become the main in grop dungeon and quest!
    I know that it can be strange, but i love to be a healer in pvp too… did you have some suggestion for power and rotation in this specific area?
    Excuse me, my bad english and my stupid questions, but i really want to become a good healadin and this guide gives me very good performance, and i want to be better has a healadin every day 🙂