Oathbound Paladin Devotion Stella Build MOD 14/15 (In Progress)

by Mork Kenji on May 23, 2018
Oathbound Paladin
Item Reviewed

Oathbound Paladin Devotion Stella Build MOD 14/15 (In Progress)

Author
Rating
User Rating
Rate Here
Rating
User Score
330 ratings
You have rated this
Ads

Welcome to Neverwinter Oathbound Paladin Devotion Stella Build MOD14/15 (In Progress).
Hey Guys!! Mork Kenji here! I’m back playing Neverwinter with a new Stella. There will be 2 build that you can choose:
Powershare Heal vs DPS Heal. Both have different set up, so it’s up to you to choose according to your game play. Enjoy!!

Ads
comments
  • Leonidas Maximus
    May 26, 2018 at 5:44 am

Is this a burnadin build ?

• KOT2897
    May 27, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Hello, what the guild boons u use?

• KOT2897
    May 27, 2018 at 2:06 pm

And 1 more question, u have 1 character with 2 builds, heal and tank yes?

• Torinn
    May 28, 2018 at 6:17 am

Why sigil of the outhbound paladin and devoted cleric

• May 30, 2018 at 12:29 am

Anything with power its a good artifact. Sigil OP got Power & HP and Sigil DC as main coz i want to speed up my AP and spam Devine judgement or Shield of faith.

• Talos
    May 28, 2018 at 6:32 am

So why the two class artifacts

• June 4, 2018 at 1:51 am

• KOT2897
    June 1, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Hi, what the weapon powers YOU USE for tank and heal build?

• June 4, 2018 at 1:57 am

I’m tank using my Tank build, but if you wanna try tanking using this devotion, Use this rotation: Absolution > Vow > Cleanse Touch (Heal) or smith (Damage). But it’s hard to pull agro with heal, coz we not enough treat like protection mechanic.

• Ian
    June 10, 2018 at 3:28 am

So for gear bonuses do you focus power and defense?

• June 10, 2018 at 9:52 am

thanks a lot, i love this build same as tank build 🙂

• Mango
    June 10, 2018 at 5:47 pm

I’m not understanding your PowerShare, pally powershare only 25% from feats that’s it right?

• Bartholomew
      June 14, 2018 at 3:14 am

The pally powershare is from it’s gear yes. It’s based off the paladin base power. It not only shares to your allies but their companions as well. So if your allies are running good bonding enchantments, they will get the 25% from you and their companions will get 25%. When the companion attacks the ally will get a set % from their companion based on their bonding enchantments as well. So not only are they getting 25% power from you but a ton of power from their companion because of you. Sorry for the long reply how it helped you understand

• Bartholomew
        June 14, 2018 at 3:14 am

Sorry feat* not sure why it said gear

• Mango
          June 15, 2018 at 12:20 am

Ok didn’t know it shares to companion, very cool. What makes is feytouch so good? Oh and for rotations on a Protection, do u go in with TW or hit something then pop TW? Because I’m having a hard time understand first engagement with mobs for T9G, or MSP.

• June 17, 2018 at 11:49 am

Equip gravestrike at companion is for strengthening paladin damage with power build and its free rings. For Fey weapon enchantment, its good for any class.

• Dewayne
    June 18, 2018 at 3:44 am

There is a typo in the Earth Archon I think. It says on your post that you get and additional 5.0% for each additional active archon. I think it should be 0.5% instead of 5.0%, but I could be wrong. On my Earth Archon it says 0.5%, so I assume that it would be correct. Just an FYI.

:~}

• Red
    June 19, 2018 at 6:44 pm

hi, my friend is making a op and he wants to know for damage is it worth making a power build with owlbear or just go for 100% crit?

• June 20, 2018 at 9:48 am

very beatiful guide, like tyhe other one!!
    i love hte Healadin and this build it become the main in grop dungeon and quest!
    I know that it can be strange, but i love to be a healer in pvp too… did you have some suggestion for power and rotation in this specific area?
    Excuse me, my bad english and my stupid questions, but i really want to become a good healadin and this guide gives me very good performance, and i want to be better has a healadin every day 🙂

• June 28, 2018 at 4:22 am

Yeah, for Healadin PVP quit difficult to survive. I never try it coz i already have the Tank PVP build. For rotation on healadin, use: Vow, Bond and Burning light or Smith. You can use the Cleasing Touch to help fast heal other player.

• Contractions of Fate
    June 27, 2018 at 6:15 am

I thought Stella was Protector?

• June 28, 2018 at 4:23 am

This is Devotion path for Stella

• Contractions of Fate
        June 28, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Yes, I just noticed you did two guides! I got an e-mail notification,thinking it was an update to your other guide, and I thought huh? Devotion? First time I saw this guide, so thanks for uploading!

Cheers!

🙂

• Contractions of Fate
    June 27, 2018 at 6:19 am

What about gear, and which Class Features?

• June 28, 2018 at 4:24 am

Already on my guide 😀

• Contractions of Fate
        June 28, 2018 at 1:15 pm

But I can’t find them! DOH! Why am I so thick? And why couldn’t you just tell me now?

I was in a huge hurry rushing yesterday as I was in PM chat in-game with that OP Devotion who just reached 70, and wanted to tell him which Wootz weapons to buy with the class feature and At Will bonus already unlocked. He’s got them now. I think he picked Radiant strike, I forget the Aura.

I also want to use this guide myself for 2nd load out for my Protectors. I downloaded it, so I can check in detail later.

Maxing CON, Power and Max hp is also the thing for Devotion? More WIS is pointless? Interesting. Sort of counter-intuiitive.

Cheers!

• Alison
          September 1, 2018 at 5:41 pm

Picking Wisdom isn’t useless. If you’ve already hit 200k HP and have the guild HP boon. You can move the constitution points to wisdom as I did. You gain more healing and get more crit. Heals crit.

• Contractions of Fate
    June 27, 2018 at 6:59 am

I have a Devotion OP friend who just reached 70 (was 46 before the patch!) and wants to use this build. She has not got the free artifact yet, so should she pick the Lantern, the Waters or the Catalogue? I’m guessing not the Catalogue. She just bought some Wootz weapons and I can help her with Vault of the Nine later.

Cheers!

• June 28, 2018 at 4:28 am

Pick the Lantern. Weapon Wootz are still ok for beginner. Then can get seal of brave after this to get the primal weapon.

• Contractions of Fate
        June 28, 2018 at 1:20 pm

Cheers, I figured Lantern. She can use that if she goes Protector in 2nd Loadout as well. I’ll help her run VotN for her OP Sigil later today, and tell her where to do the Lantern quest. She’s one of those new players who stampeded to 70 in two days, didn’t do the main quest at all, didn’t learn her class yet and has zero Boons. But now wants BIS gear and to run the top tier epic dungeons immediately.

:rollseyes:

🙂

• Zeuz
    July 8, 2018 at 12:50 pm

Hi Pls I want to ask how cm ur recovery goes up when Ur bonding proc and u don’t stack recovery can u Pls explain for me

• Chaos
    July 9, 2018 at 7:33 am

If I can’t get those rings seeing as I don’t have TONG unlocked. What other rings would be good placeholders until I can farm TONG? Primals?

• Locney
    July 16, 2018 at 10:53 pm

Quick question, why do we want to take the Control Strength feat? I’m not seeing anything that would really benefit from it, unless I misread something.

• Morrowland
    July 30, 2018 at 1:06 am

How come you don’t use bond of virtue

• Hubert Ray Maynard
    September 13, 2018 at 8:50 pm

What enchants are you using on companions?

• September 25, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Hey Mork, I was wondering if you are going to update your build for Bavoria. All this new gear has me go uh, oh, ah maybe, erm what if….. Erm, oh. I have limited time to play so always cross check with both your healdin/burnadin build and tank. So, please let us lesser mortals know your thoughts on mod 14. Oh and as always excellent guide.

• September 28, 2018 at 10:22 pm

What are your thoughts on the Prominence weapon enchant?

• Roland
    October 8, 2018 at 8:37 pm

come back, come back where ever you are!

• Roland
    October 8, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Agreed, would love to hear your thoughts on this build after mod14 regarding upgrades bro.

• Contractions of Fate
      October 9, 2018 at 1:25 am

Hey, Stella, you didn’t get banned, I hope? Parrotzilla did! 🙁 And he didn’t even get the gloves he was trying to farm!